Video 4: Learning Goals and Outline:
Allergies, Chemicals, and the Liver
You don’t just catch allergies. – Dr. Don Anderson
There is always a reason that allergies occur.
- Allergies are directly connected with the health of the liver.
- Allergic response is an overproduction of histamine.
- The liver processes everything that you eat, breathe, or absorb through the skin into your body.
- If there is an accumulation of toxins in the liver, the symptoms can often present as allergies.
Common places to watch for chemical exposure
- Consider everything you eat, drink, breath, or put on your skin.
- Household cleaners
- Food colorings, especially red food coloring
- Health and beauty products
- Heavy metal type chemicals: Aluminum, nickel, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium, etc.
Two key ways to eliminate heavy metals from your system:
1) Avoid: read labels and use the general screen to avoid products that have heavy metals in them.
2) Detox: Use a supplement with a chelating agent such as the Herbs of Hope Immune Support supplement.
- Chelating agents remove heavy metals from your system.
- Immune support product contains a very safe, food grade chelating agent called EDTA
- Works to detox while minimizing systems from toxin dumps
The FREE HealthScan Video Series:
- Part 1: Introduction to Natural and Holistic Healthcare
- Part 2: Introduction to Muscle Testing
- Part 3: The General Screen
- Part 4: Allergies, Chemicals, and the Liver
- Part 5: Celiac Disease and The General Screen
- Part 6: Basics of the Liver
- Part 7: Basics of the Thyroid System
- Part 8: Basics of the Adrenal System
- Part 9: Natural Health and Antibiotics
- Part 10: Understanding Supplements