Video 2: Learning Goals and Outline:
The Science Behind Muscle Testing
– Muscle testing is rooted in the fact that the body runs on electricity.
– This is why the heart can be reset by a defibrillator and threatened by electrocution.
Your Body Is Designed To Heal
– The body uses electrical, chemical and vascular changes to initiate the healing process.
– In this process, the brain sends electric signals to injury or disease process areas.
– This electricity radiates out to the surface of the body at specific points related to the injury/disease process area.
– Each organ and system has a point related to it on the surface of the body.
– A second person can interfere with this surface electricity by simply pointing to the active site.
– This interference is similar to holding your hand to a Plasma Ball, your personal electricity is influencing the electromagnetic field within that ball.
Our Muscles Run On Electricity
– We can test what’s going on with the electrical system by the strength of the muscles.
– The deltoid is the easiest.
– Reaching an active point causes interference which changes the body’s electrical system, causing the muscle to go weak.
– Observing the weak muscle in relation to a point that represents a specific system helps you narrow down what’s going on with the body.
– This information can be used to understand the problem as well as determine the best solution.
The FREE HealthScan Video Series:
- Part 1: Introduction to Natural and Holistic Healthcare
- Part 2: Introduction to Muscle Testing
- Part 3: The General Screen
- Part 4: Allergies, Chemicals, and the Liver
- Part 5: Celiac Disease and The General Screen
- Part 6: Basics of the Liver
- Part 7: Basics of the Thyroid System
- Part 8: Basics of the Adrenal System
- Part 9: Natural Health and Antibiotics
- Part 10: Understanding Supplements