Learning Goals and Outline:
Natural Health and Antibiotics
Symptoms are the body’s expression that it wants to be well.
– Dr. Don Anderson, D.C.
Antibiotics have revolutionized healthcare and saved countless lives, but there are times to let the body heal naturally. Use wisdom and common sense.
Supporting the body and allowing it to deal with symptoms and conditions naturally helps strengthens the immune system. Overuse of antibiotics can weaken the ability of the body to fight the infection.
Beneficial microorganisms called probiotics are easily killed off by excessive antibiotic use. These are important for digestion and many other body functions.
A strong immune system allows us to have confidence and not live in fear about getting exposed to micro-organisms, i.e. bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc..
The FREE HealthScan Video Series:
- Part 1: Introduction to Natural and Holistic Healthcare
- Part 2: Introduction to Muscle Testing
- Part 3: The General Screen
- Part 4: Allergies, Chemicals, and the Liver
- Part 5: Celiac Disease and The General Screen
- Part 6: Basics of the Liver
- Part 7: Basics of the Thyroid System
- Part 8: Basics of the Adrenal System
- Part 9: Natural Health and Antibiotics
- Part 10: Understanding Supplements