Learning Goals and Outline:
Natural Health and Antibiotics
The foods available to us today are not as nutrient rich as they used to be.
Therefore, supplements are important to support the body’s natural systems.
Be confident about choosing supplements that are beneficial for you and your family:
- Not all supplements are created equal.
- Use the General Screen to find out if a product is right for you.
- The HealthScan Supplements are designed to work together to support your body and immune system to perform to the best potential.
- A good supplement does not directly combat a symptom, a good supplement supports your body’s natural ability to heal and to stay healthy.
The FREE Healthscan Video Series:
- Part 1: Introduction to Natural and Holistic Healthcare
- Part 2: Introduction to Muscle Testing
- Part 3: The General Screen
- Part 4: Allergies, Chemicals, and the Liver
- Part 5: Celiac Disease and The General Screen
- Part 6: Basics of the Liver
- Part 7: Basics of the Thyroid System
- Part 8: Basics of the Adrenal System
- Part 9: Natural Health and Antibiotics
- Part 10: Understanding Supplements