Learning Goals and Outline:
Celiac Disease and the General Screen
Goal of this video: Equip you to test and know for sure how you or your family responds to gluten.
- Celiac disease is a serious condition related to the body’s intolerance of a protein called gluten, found in wheat and other grain products.
- Often Celiac patients cut out too many foods, some beneficial, in order to avoid gluten at all cost.
- For some people, Celiac Disease is very serious and the avoidance of gluten is necessary but for others it may be temporary and is a function of improper digestion.
- The general screen gives you the ability to safely and confidently test if a product is safe for you and your family
- Using Herbs of Hope Immune Support may be helpful
Using the General Screen to test foods in the context of Celiac Disease.
- Have the person being tested hold the item or food midline
- Extend their arm straight out to the side
- gently hold their wrist and pull down
- Strong = Food is safe to eat
- Weak = Avoid eating this food. Re-test periodically to look for improvement.
The FREE HealthScan Video Series:
- Part 1: Introduction to Natural and Holistic Healthcare
- Part 2: Introduction to Muscle Testing
- Part 3: The General Screen
- Part 4: Allergies, Chemicals, and the Liver
- Part 5: Celiac Disease and The General Screen
- Part 6: Basics of the Liver
- Part 7: Basics of the Thyroid System
- Part 8: Basics of the Adrenal System
- Part 9: Natural Health and Antibiotics
- Part 10: Understanding Supplements